Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Crispy Ranch Chicken

The kiddos may have finished school ten days ago, but I myself just finished yesterday. I am officially back! Those classes kicked my butt!   I know that I have slacked a little for the last few months, hopefully I can make up for it!  I have still been crafting, cooking, and creating I just haven't had time to blog about it all.  Life. Is. Crazy.  I am ready for summer vacation and FUN FUN FUN!
Ingredients:

  • 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt 
  • 1/8 teaspoon Pepper
  • 2/3 Cup Panko Crumbs
  • 1 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
  • 1/2 Cup Ranch Salad Dressing
  • 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
  • About 3 Chicken Breasts
Serves 4-5

First I pounded the chicken breasts to about a half inch thick and then I cut them into thirds.  My chicken breasts were pretty big, so you may only be able to cut them in half.  Next, combine all of the dry ingredients on a large plate and place the ranch dressing in a shallow bowl. 
One piece at a time, dip the chicken into the ranch dressing and flip to cover then dip to coat each side with the panko mixture.  Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.  
Cook chicken for about 8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.  Remove chicken from skillet and place on paper towel for about a minute and then serve.  

I served with Spicy Potato Wedges and Steamed Asparagus.


No comments:

Post a Comment