Monday, January 13, 2014

7-Up Biscuits

This is another one of those recipes that I have been seeing on Pinterest for several years, but I just finally decided to make it last month.  I didn't think to put it on the blog because I see it all the time, but it is so good and so easy that I just had to share it.  I have seen it on Six Sisters Stuff and Plain Chicken blogs.  I didn't change it up at all, just sharing with you how yummy it was!!!


Ingredients:
  • 2 Cups Bisquick
  • 1/4 Cup Butter (melted)
  • 1/2 Cup 7-Up
  • 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 450.  Melt butter in the bottom of an 8x8 glass dish or Pyrex pie pan.  Gently combine Bisquick, 7-Up, and sour cream.  Sprinkle a little bit of additional biscuit mix on the counter.  Gently pat, don't kneed, dough.  Using a glass make about 9 biscuits out of the dough.  Place each biscuit in the dish with the melted butter.  Bake for 11-12 minutes or until a light golden brown.

Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment