Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Fills our House with JOY

This year I decided that the mantel needed a little change.  I always ooh and ahh over Christmas decorations I see in magazines and on Pinterest, but year after year I have been getting out our decorations and putting them in almost the same exact spot every year.  This year I decided I was going to do it different and that I wasn't going to spend a lot of money even though I was changing it up.

The only new decoration is the JOY, it was so simple to make and it cost less that $5.  The other items are decorations that I would have normally put somewhere else.  I am very happy with the way it turned out!

Materials:
  • Wooden Letter "J"
  • Wooden Letter "Y"
  • Grapevine Wreath
  • Paint- I used one called Apple Spice
You can use any size letters.  I used 10" letters and an 8" Wreath
Follow the Magical Moms on Facebook and Pinterest for weekly menu ideas, crafts, and Disney Magic.  



No comments:

Post a Comment