Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mickey Wreath

If you want more magical mom stuff, please like us on Facebook here!

It is officially fall now so I can finally hang up my newest Disney project.  This wreath was so simple to make...I just might make one for every season!

Materials Needed:
  • 1- 18" Grapevine Wreath
  • 2- 6" Grapevine Wreaths
  • Various fall floral picks
  • 2- 24" pieces of ribbon
  • Craft/Floral Wire 
  • Hot Glue Gun
The instructions are pretty basic, attach the smaller ear pieces to the larger head piece with craft/floral wire.  I used green wire because that is what I already had and just tried to hide it in the vines.  Then position the various leaves, berries, and pumpkin picks in the wreath.  You can attach them with hot glue or  just stick them in so you can change them out for the different seasons or holidays.  Then I took two pieces of ribbon and tied them in a bow together and used another small piece of wire to attach the bow.  Last, I added a piece of wire to the top to hang it on my door.  



No comments:

Post a Comment