Friday, August 23, 2013

Grilled Garlic Cilantro Pork Chops

You are probably thinking the exact same thing that I thought as I was preparing this...."Cilantro...On pork chops?"  Yep!  I bought cilantro earlier this week for a different recipe and I hate to see things go to waste (I have tried growing cilantro twice with no success, if you have any tips please share!) so that is why this marinade was concocted.  My family is very critical when it comes to trying new recipes, so I didn't even want to tell them that I put cilantro in the marinade.  

Ingredients:
  • 4-6 Pork Chops (I used 6 boneless thin cut)
  • Cilantro
  • 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
  • 1 teaspoon Minced Garlic
  • 2 1/2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
  • Sea Salt
  • Pepper
Serves 4-6

Combine all ingredients except pork chops in small food processor and process until well combined.  
 Next I used the new meat tenderizer that I got from Pampered Chef.  It is double sided.  One side is flat for pounding out/flattening meat and the other side is spikey. I used the spikey side and lightly tenderized the pork chops.  Then I Salt and Peppered both sides of pork chops.  
 Pour over pork chops, flip to make sure all sides are coated, and marinate for 30-60 minutes.
 Heat Grill and cook pork chops until desired temperature flipping throughout.
I served with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Check out these other favorite recipes

Grilled Bourbon Pork Medallions

Creamy Garlic Ranch Pork Chops





No comments:

Post a Comment