Monday, August 26, 2013

Brownie Cookie Cups

A few weekends ago, we went to a family picnic and one of our cousins (Jason) made these. They were so yummy I decided that Nathan and I would make them to take camping with us.  Nathan LOVES to make brownies so he was definitely in for helping me.   I exchanged a couple of text messages with Jason about how to make them and 30 minutes later we had our dessert all ready to go!  They were a huge hit!  I am glad that there were other people there to help eat them otherwise I would have eaten them ALL!

Ingredients:
  • 1 Box (9x13 size)  Brownie Mix- prepared but not baked
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough- prepared but not baked.  I used the tub kind that was already prepared.  
Makes about 18 treats

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Prepare brownie mix as directed on the box then pour into a well greased cup cake pan.  If you pour them not quite half full you should make about 18.  
Drop a large dollop of cookie dough into each brownie.
Bake for about 23-24 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.  Let them cool then loosen edges with butter knife and gently remove from the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment