Thursday, May 30, 2013

Barbacoa Soft Tacos

A few weeks ago I made Sherrie's Chipotle Barbacoa Bowls with Cilantro Brown Rice (gluten free) and they were GREAT!  The only problem was that it made a TON!  I ate it for lunch the next day and it was just as good so I decided to freeze some of the remaining leftovers.  I like to keep a few things in the freezer that are ready to go because our evenings are often full of activities.

Ingredients:

Since I made the Barbacoa a few weeks ago and froze some of it, the most time consuming thing about this recipe was boiling the water to cook the corn for the salsa.  I simply heated the leftover Barbacoa in a skillet and served in tortillas with our favorite toppings.  

**I took the Barbacoa out of the freezer in the morning and placed it in the fridge to thaw.  It was ready to go at dinner time.

No comments:

Post a Comment