Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Spicy Italian Beef and Noodles

I made Tracy's Spicy Italian Shredded Beef Sandwiches for dinner last night and they were so yummy! However, I have a TON of leftover beef! Just this week I had to throw out a bunch of leftovers, so I am holding off on cooking anything totally new until we eat some of what we already have in the fridge. So I came up with an idea to use the beef in a different and new way.

Ingredients:
  • Leftover beef from Spicy Italian Shredded Beef Sandwiches and broth
  • Beef broth or beef bouillon (if you don't have enough leftover broth)
  • Egg noodles (just use enough servings based on package directions for the number of people you are serving)
  • 1Tbsp. Grated Parmesan cheese
If you really like beef and noodles, you may want to take the time and make this beef just for this dish. I didn't save all of the broth from the beef, so I just boiled some egg noodles in water with 3 bouillon cubes. Drain the noodles over a bowl to reserve some of the broth.  Stir in the leftover beef and desired amount of broth and Parmesan cheese.

I STILL have leftover beef, so you might just get another makeover recipe in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment