Wednesday, March 13, 2013

St. Patty's Day Printable Candy tags




Just in time for St. Patrick's Day! Here's a great way to do something fun for your kids for the Irish holiday. I made a cute tag that says "You are better than any treasure found at the end of the rainbow" and attached it to a pack of Starbust for each one of them. I made a couple more sayings as well, depending on what kind of treat you'd like to use. Magical Mom Tracy had gold coins, so I made one that says "Here's a piece of Treasure from the Rainbow" I also like the idea of a small snack baggie full of Lucky Charms so I made one that says "You're my Lucky Charm!"

In order to print these yourself, right click on the image below and select save as picture. Then open the file and print the picture as a 3.5 x 5 inch photo on cardstock. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment