Friday, March 29, 2013

5 Things to do With all the Plastic Easter Eggs


If you are anything like me you always find yourself wondering what to do with the plastic eggs after the egg hunt is over.    Here are some of my favorite ideas for my little guys.
  1. Word Families
  2. Match upper case with lower case letter
  3. Solve addition or subtraction problem and match with correct answer
  4. Identify number of dots on egg and match with correct numeral
  5. Make patterns
All you need are some plastic eggs and a permanent marker to create fun learning tools for your little one.


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love the word families!!! I've been looking for an easy way to do this for Mallory and I'm sick of using plain index cards. She will be so excited to use the easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete