Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweets for my Sweeties

My family LOVES chocolate and Valentine's Day gives us an excuse to splurge! After school we made some sweet treats to share with the ones we love.

Chocolate Kissed Pretzels
Ingredients:

Pretzels (I like to use the waffle ones because I think that they hold the kiss better)

M&M's

Hershey Kisses

Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Layer pretzels on baking sheet. Top each pretzel with an unwrapped Hershey Kiss and bake for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with M&M. Gently push down M&M. Let chocolate harden. Store in sealed container.
Next, we made peanut butter cookies topped with Dove Milk Chocolate Hearts. I love opening the candies and reading the sweet messages inside Here are some of my favorites

** Remember your first crush

**Share a sunset

**Get Swept away by love

**Express what's in your heart

**Share a secret

Next on our sweet treat list was cupcakes. I have two of the BEST mixers around.

No comments:

Post a Comment